There are various ways of referring to the BetterUnite giving pages you setup from your website. Please see topics on Always-On for linking your donate now button to your BetterUnite organization page.
The embedding referenced in this topic is for the scenario where you have built a fundraiser, event, membership or a volunteer sign up page in BetterUnite, and you would like to show this page within your own website without your website visitors leaving your website.
This is achievable via a minor amount of work on your website to add what's called an "iFrame" in your web site page you would like to embed the BetterUnite page. A web administrator will know how to add this iFrame to your web page, using html. The iFrame html component is a way to include content from another website into your web page and it simply requires a URL for the external content you would like to embed. In this case, this URL will be the unique fundraiser embed URL link for the fundraiser you want to embed. This URL can be located on the Manage Fundraiser page for the fundraiser you want to embed:
- Log in to BetterUnite
- Click Fundraisers top menu link
- Click the Fundraiser you are wanting to embed
- On the Manage Fundraiser page, locate the Share/Embed Options section on the right side of the page.
5. Within the Sharing Options section, locate the "Embed Checkout Link" textbox.
6. Click in this textbox, and copy the text. This is the URL you will use to embed on your website
The Embedded version of the fundraisers will have the exact functionality as the full giving page, except that it will not display the banner area and the BetterUnite footer. The styles used on the embedded version is also quite neutral to allow it to blend into your web page more naturally.